Restaurant Digital Transformation is here. Today’s success means a willingness to be agile. 38% of restaurants today, want to improve digital customer engagement and customer loyalty, while 74% of Quick Service Restaurants put an easy-to-read menu board at the top of their priority list.
Menu-Board.net provides news and resources for successful digital menu projects.
- No longer the realm of outdoor or indoor mass display, large displays are moving into corporate, banking and retail spaces
- 98 inches is the topmost “common” benchmark
- RLCD displays making inroads in outdoor (no backlight needed)
- Large displays in drive-thru and menuboards for restaurants increasing
- Fine pitch LCD becoming option of choice
Our Resources Include
- Panasonic Restaurant Solutions
- LG Electronics Business Solutions
- Acquire Digital
- Panel Brite LCDs
- TDS TOUCH Touchscreens
- General Touch – touchscreens
- Wells Gardner – touchscreens
- Goldfinger – touch monitors
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.