Menu Board Digital Menus
Restaurant Digital Transformation is here. Today’s success means a willingness to be agile. 38% of restaurants today, want to improve digital customer engagement and customer loyalty, while 74% of Quick Service Restaurants put an easy-to-read menu board at the top of their priority list.
Menu-Board.net provides news and resources for successful digital menu projects.
- Case Study – Drive Thru Taco Time Digital Menu Boards
- Menu Boards – A Look at ClearConnect by Panasonic
- Curved Wall Project 22Miles and Nanolumens
- Funnies — Results of coming in a bit underbudget…
- Seven Steps to Installing LED Video Walls
- Fast Food Restaurants Update
- ChatGPT – How and Why Digital Signage AI
- No longer the realm of outdoor or indoor mass display, large displays are moving into corporate, banking and retail spaces
- 98 inches is the topmost “common” benchmark
- RLCD displays making inroads in outdoor (no backlight needed)
- Large displays in drive-thru and menu boards for restaurants increasing
- Fine pitch LCD becoming option of choice
Our Resources Include
- Panasonic Restaurant Solutions
- LG Electronics Business Solutions
- Acquire Digital
- Samsung Displays — Digital Signage
- TDS TOUCH Touchscreens
- Nanonation Software
Contact [email protected] for more information.
Additional hard to find posts